Thursday, October 9, 2014

Midterms, Finals and the Stresses and Worries of School (GIF Edition)

Midterms are next week and each day I seem to add a new task to my agenda.  Next Wednesday and Thursday I will enter into a gauntlet of exams and projects due.  As stress begins to build I am going  to attempt to relax, before I throw myself into the books.  If you know me at all I am a huge fan of GIFs.  So for my sanity and your enjoyment here are 10 GIF's to describe the horrifying nature of midterms, school and finals and 8 GIF's to help you make it through.


Midterms are coming up and that means that you won't be able to procrastinate, but will actually have to study.




But let's be honest?  How does one actually begin to study for midterms?



Well there is the period of stress and freaking out where you realize how much you actually have to do in such a short amount of time.



You repeatedly ask yourself, "Why didn't I start studying sooner?"



You are completely sure midterms will be the death of you.



Papers are scattered all over your desk and all week you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off.



If you are like me the combination of studying and stress makes you want to eat.





Like a lot.





There will come a point where you feel like you just can't handle it anymore.





And you will feel completely and utterly exhausted.





8 GIFs to Help Get You Through the Week


1.  Puppies!  If this doesn't cheer you up something is wrong with you.




2.  And Pandas on a slide




3.  Emma Watson believes in you.


4.  Along with this penguin.




5.  So put on some good tunes.



6.  And get pumped up for the week.



7.  It will be over before you know it and you will be equally overjoyed and relieved.



8.  And the sleep that comes after it's over will be nothing short of spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment